Pictures of the 60th anniversary of the Lions Ladies Auxiliary, September 6, 2017.
A picture of the room we have for social events.
There is a modern kitchen.
Everything one needs to prepare and serve guests.
The Weeksville Lions Club has been active for over 50 years. It was chartered on March 19, 1951.
The motto of the International Lions Club is "We Serve." Anyone can be a member. Talk to a current member and see how you can serve the community and become friends with other good "Lions."
GUIDELINES FOR RENTING WEEKSVILLE LIONS CLUB BUILDING
- When leaving the building turn off all 3 heating and cooling units. One thermostat in hallway and two thermostats in main area, Unless otherwise instructed.
- Remove all trash from building.
- All tables and charis need to be clean.
- Floor needs to be swept including under table and chairs.
- If any spills on floor, clean with mop and cold water only.
- Curtains are not to e removed from windows.
- No items to be attached to the walls by any means.
- No alcohol or smoking in building. (No butts discarded on property.)
- Park only in rear of building.
- Turn off all inside lights before leaving buildihng.
- Make sure all doors are locked before leaving building.
- No one on property after 11:00 pm.
- You must furnish your own dish towels, cooking utensils, and paper products. Lion cooking utensils are off limits.
- You must furnish you own trash bags and remove them
- No "Loud music" audible to the neighbors.